Posted on Apr 03, 2020
Haute Hijab Staff
Like most of you, our team is quarantined at home due to the coronavirus pandemic, We are working from home and attending a plethora of zoom meetings throughout the week (while also taking care of kids, other family members and our pets. It's been fun to see each other's work from home looks – which ranged from put together to very ... um, comfortable, depending on the day and situation ;)
So ... what kind of "work from home" hijabi are YOU?
1. The Multitasker: Managing work, family and friends in an era of social distancing is hard work, but she makes it work! When she needs to answer the door, receive a delivery or jump on a video call with two seconds' notice, she counts on her trusty Jersey hijabs to look cute in a blink.
2. The Overachiever: She’s making the most of free online classes and working remotely without missing a beat. If it’s possible to win at quarantine, she wins — and keeps things upbeat with her favorite prints.
3. The Cozy Nester: Soup on the stove, tea in the kettle and dhikr in the background, she's a pro at cultivating a peaceful oasis amidst the bad news. To stay grounded, she reaches for her trusty Lightweight Woven Maxis – easy, soft and perfectly sized for prayer.
4. The Prayer Hijab All Day: It's convenient, it's flowy, it's comfy ... it provides all the coverage you need for your calls, in case your at-home outfit isn't hijabi friendly. ;) Hey – beats having to change!
5. The Hot Mess Hoodie Girl: With everything going on in the world, that's more than enough effort. So makeshift hoodie-hijab it is! We see you – you got this ;)
6. The Homeschool Hero: Kids home from school? No sweat. She's got plenty of lesson plans, lists and tricks up her sleeve to make sure they don't miss a beat – and has her go-to chiffons at hand for any school zoom calls.
Recognize yourself? Which "work from home: hijabi are you when the situation calls for a hijab? Share in the comments below!