The Ultimate Guide To Modest Swimwear + Hijabi Beach Essentials
Posted on Aug 02, 2018
Going to the beach as a hijabi? Here's a guide for everything you need! From burkinis to lounge reading to breathable hijabs, we've got you covered (pun intended)!
1. A sturdy beach bag and towel
Your beach towel can even double up as a prayer rug!
2. Burkinis! Here are some of our current faves:The Aab Collection
Don't forget a kimono for lounging poolside!
My Bourkini gives a twist to conventional modest swimsuits.
LYRA is another sleek and chic option.
and so is Leia!
For a high-end burkini, Munamer is your go-to designer!
3. A wide-rimmed sun hat.
4. Sunscreen, SPF Lip Balm, and flip flops!
5. Seaside reading, per Mel's personal recommendation!
6. A breathable hijab
7. Sunglasses (you know it's not a legit beach day without them!)
8. And lastly, you drink of choice – halal, of course! ;)