Eid Outfit Roundups: Our Fave #HHEid Pics
Posted on Jun 19, 2018
Haute Hijab Staff
The Eid Festivities may be over, but we're still celebrating over here!
We asked you to share photos of you rocking your HH's on Eid, and boy did the HH Fam deliver! Look no further for some hijabi outfit inspo + gorgeous #HHSpottedClub pics we got throughout the weekend!
1. Heba Jalloul centered her entire Eid outfit around her new Essential Silk Hijab in Peacock. How amazing does she look? Silk is definitely an instant outfit elevator!
2. Fatima Seyma looking oh so lovely in her Rose Quartz Chiffon hijab. Her colors are just to die for! We'll be wearing them all summer long!
3. Ammaraza proving that moms can be oh-so-chic in her Light Gold Satin hijab.
4. Nasra J. shining her #melaninmagic upon the world in her gorgeous monochromatic outfit. She's wearing Ballet Slippers Satin hijab. Get a similar one here.
5. Sara Bahr rocking a go-to color combo: pink and maroon! She looks so stylish in her Mahogany Viscose Woven Wrap!
6. Rama Alhakim giving us allll the drama. She's looking fierce + fab in her Fire Engine Red Georgette hijab!
7. Lena Beck celebrating Eid with her beautiful family (mashallah!) in her Latte Georgette Wrap!
9. Nargis throwing it way back with her retro chic vibes in this Eid photo! She's wearing the Olive Viscose Woven Wrap. Get a similar hijab here.
10. Nasra J. back at it – this time giving us summer cool vibes with her glorious kimono abaya and Black Viscose Woven Wrap.
11. Aishah Prastowo matched her Accidentally In Love hijab *perfectly* with her Eid outfit! Get a similar print here.
12. Megan doesn't let a teething baby (who chewed on her hijab!) get in the way of looking oh so fabulous! She's rocking her Bordeaux Silk hijab!
13. Astoria styled her Pearl Dust Silk hijab in the most beautiful and creative way!
14. Kulsoom Jafri celebrating Eid with her niece rocking her Emerald Satin hijab.
How did you rock your HH on Eid? Email us your submissions or tag #HHEid for a chance to be featured!