Posted on Jun 06, 2019
By Rowayda Kawji
Eid mubarak! We hope that you and your loved ones had a peaceful and productive Ramadan, and we hope the coming months bring you nothing but joy! How we celebrate Eid differs between cultures, families and communities, but one thing remains the same - dressing to the tens as you celebrate with your loved ones! We loved seeing you post your pics all over social media - there’s some serious game happening! We’ve rounded up some of your amazing Eid looks below.
1. @simplyjaserah looks simply stunning in her all white kurta/pyjama with matching hijab. Looking for a white hijab yourself? Try our Everyday Chiffon in Winter White or our Everyday Georgette Hijab in White.
2. @nadirah.p slays Eid in this shimmering purple gown complimented by her magenta hijab!
3. @neelam_ takes our breath away in this gorgeous red-patterned hijab with accenting gold jewelry. So regal!
4. @lm_zainab has us crushing on this super fun sky blue monochromatic outfit with accenting fringe! Find a similar blue hijab in our Everyday Chiffon here!
5. @dalalid’s look is a flowy, floaty dream - perfect for a warm weather Eid ul Fitr!
6. @allthingsfatima keeps it classy and casual in this beautiful pistachio green set.
7. @shirinxbeauty’s gorgeously embroidered dress paired with a bright red hijab is giving us some major inspiration for coming Eids! If you are looking for a stunning red hijab for your next outfit, try our Perfect Satin Hijab in Garnet!
8. @rossymahmoud’s colorful maxi is giving us fun and joyful vibes we’ll be trying to channel all summer long!
9. @jasmineegal looks absolutely incredible in this navy and red floral dress complimented by a more neutral-looking hijab. If you're looking for a great neutral to pull your outfit together with a nice drape and length, try our Modal Maxi in Sand!
10. @husna_collections’ lace-detailed abaya is completely swoon worthy. The bright pop of color from her hijab totally elevates the outfit! You can find a similar hijab with our Viscose in Fuschia!
11. @naimabegum’s very minimal and classic open abaya is what our Eid outfit dreams are made of. So chic and elegant with its black-and-white color scheme.
12. @honeydol’s "Mommy-and-me" ensemble is giving us total baby fever! A good blue hijab like hers is such a versatile piece that goes with many outfits! Get a similar look with our Modal Maxi Hijab in Navy!
We look forward to Eid everywhere to celebrate, but also to see all the beautiful outfits you all put together. It was hard to pick just 12 Eid looks to share, because you all look SO GOOD, Masha'Allah! Whether you wore a gorgeous cultural piece, kept it a little more casual with a maxi or sleek pants set or opted for an elegant abaya, we know you and your loved ones all looked absolutely stunning!
Eid Mubarak from all of us at Haute Hijab to you!
What did you wear for Eid? Share your comments and pics below!